Below are some frequently asked questions and general policies. Thank you for reviewing.
- Boulder Mountain Resort is a family friendly environment.
- Please be respectful of your neighbours, quiet hours are 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM.
- Check-in 2:00 PM, check-out 12:00 PM for RV and tent sites.
- Check-in 3:00 PM, check-out 11:00 AM for lodging and glamping.
- Reservations are taken year round. Your credit card number is required upon booking, and the charge of one night will be processed on the card provided. If we receive more than 24 hours cancellation notice, a $10.00 administration fee will apply, and the remaining deposit will be refunded. If we receive less than 24 hours cancellation notice the one night deposit will not be refunded. We can’t waive these fees under any circumstances, including trafﬁc delays, highway closures, accidents, illness, or missed ﬂights.
- Rates include two guests, one RV or tent and one vehicle per site. Children 12 and under are free. Additional guests (13+) are an additional $5.00 per person per night.
- Maximum six people per RV or tent site. Maximum four people per glamping tent.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old to rent a site. No minors can stay without an adult onsite.
- Well behaved pets are welcome and must be kept on leash at all times, with the exception of our designated off leash dog run. We ask that you are respectful and clean up after your pets. Dog waste stations with bags have been provided for your convenience. Maximum two pets per site please. Contact the resort directly if you are travelling with more than 2 pets.
- Please respect our 10km/hour speed limit. Remember, children are playing.
- Parking is limited, please inquire if parking for more than one vehicle is required. Extra vehicle charges may apply.
- Wood burning ﬁres are allowed in designated pits only when there is no ﬁre ban in effect. If you are unsure if a ban is in effect, inquire at the front desk. Fireworks are prohibited.
- Please note that reservations guarantee a speciﬁc site type and not a speciﬁc site number. Guests are welcome to make requests for certain areas of the park but they are not guaranteed. If you are reserving as part of a group,we will do our best to keep your group as close together as possible, given the parks availability at the time of booking and site types chosen.
- This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to evict/refuse service to any guests who do not adhere to our policies.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the guest acknowledges they are liable and will be charged for any damages incurred during their stay.
Disclaimer: Although all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the
information on this website, all policies are subject to change with out